Saturday 10 November 2012

Shini Star Lip Balm #4 Cherry (Minho's Choice) Short Review

Keke~ I bought Shini Star Lip Balm #4 Cherry even though that's my least favorite.......because of my bias, Minho <3 I bought it at Etude House. It's cheaper if you buy online but I prefer buying from Etude House :) It doesn't really feel heavy on your lips and it lasts long. The color is quite nice (hot pink) And you can see Minho's autograph at the bottom of the tin once you finish using. (I can't wait!!) It's very light (only 9g) The packaging is also very cute :) I would rate the packaging 4/5 and the lip balm itself 4/5 :D And I'll give this product 9 out of 10 points :) an extra mark for the autograph and message. Hehe ^^ At first, I thought the color was too dark but it was better than what I had expected!! I think I'll buy #5 Guava (Taemin's choice) next time :) I'm very happy with this product.  Hope you guys will buy too!! Support SHINee (especially Minho!! <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment