Saturday 10 November 2012

F(X) Nu ABO Album Review

Hi~ I just bought F(X) Nu ABO Album a few months ago and I'm doing a review now! Basically, I'm kinda happy with this album! The photobook is really nice :) And the songs are quite good. Keke~ I got group photocard (yay!~) I'm really happy with this album. (especially the awesome photobook) Oh and.....I don't really like the cover......can't the cover be the whole group instead of only Sulli? But still, I think the cover is acceptable :) I'll rate this album.... Photobook: 9/10 Songs: 7/10 Photocard: 8/10 Overall: 8/10 :) Please support F(X) (especially Krystal(my bias ^^). Thank you! By the way, who's your bias? :)

Tracklist:
1. NU 예삐오 (NU ABO) (New Blood)
2. Mr. Boogie
3. 아이스크림 (Ice Cream)
4. ME+U
5. Surprise Party
6. Sorry (Dear. Daddy) 

credits for tracklist: wonderfulgeneration.net

No comments:

Post a Comment