Monday 12 November 2012

My Collection of Keep Calm And......

All of these are made by me <3 Please remember to give me credits if you wanna use them.

Keke~ Minho's one is my favorite <3

Love Taeyeon to the max <3 Her awesome voice.
Yup ^^ Keep calm and love KPOP! KPOP makes my life more interesting and meaningful <3
2PM, 6 Beastly idols <3
Keep calm and love our 9 angels <3
I must say.... F(X) is a really unique girl group!! Well..... at least that's how I feel.... (:
Keke~ I really love SHINee a lot.........I prefer the old SHINee(Replay Era) They look so young and innocent back then. But, I still love the current SHINee. :)
Yeah >< Keep calm and love my bias from Miss A
Hehe.....keep calm and love this unique girl from F(X)!! Krystal <3 forever my bias from F(X)

No comments:

Post a Comment