Saturday 10 November 2012

F(X) Electric Shock Album Review

Hi!~ I bought F(X) Electric Shock Album a few months ago(Yeah? So this review is kinda late.....) I got group photocard (yay!) But, I'm kinda disappointed. The songs aren't really nice(except for electric shock :D) And the photobook! Some of the photos are so blur! And the quality of the photos isn't that great and all the photos are kinda......weird? (hate to say this but.....even my friends say so!) So yeah? I kinda regret buying this album. I bought it for around $23(SGD). Other than the group photocard, the rest of the stuff are so disappointing.

 Here's the tracklist:
01. Electric Shock (title track) 
02. Jet 
03. Zig Zag
04. Beautiful Stranger 
05. Love Hate
06. Let’s Try 

credits for tracklist: kpop lyrics.net

Photobook: 6.5/10 Songs: 6.5/10 Photocard: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment