Friday 14 December 2012

Shini Star Lip Balm #5 Guava Short Review

                       I know this review is kinda late and I bought the lip balm a few months ago.

                       I love this lip balm a lot. The best part is that you can see Taemin's autograph and message once you finish using it. Etude house sure knows how to make money! LOL, just saying :) I bought it because of Taemin's autograph!!  The fact that you can see Taemin's autograph once you finish it encourages you to use the lip balm more often.

                          It feels kinda heavy on your lips but the color is really nice. It's baby pink :) And the guava scent is refreshing too!! It can last a whole day :D
                         
                           I would rate this 9/10    <3 Buy this to support SHINee <3 Thanks for reading :)
                      



No comments:

Post a Comment