Saturday 1 December 2012

SHINee 1000 Years, Always By Your Side Short Review

                              What is a successful song? A song with nice lyrics? A song with nice melody? It's a song that can touch your heart! Well.......that's just my personal opinion and this song has done that ^^  Normally, I don't watch the Music Video or finish a song if it's new to me but not only did I finish the song, I also watch the Music Video to the end! Kya~~ the song was so touching!! It was definitely better than Dazzling Girl but still, Dazzling Girl was awesome <3

                                The plot was very touching but hm.......maybe they could try something more romantic though. I've read 2 versions of the plot. Both makes sense....I'm not sure which is true~ Will share it later :D

                               I think SHINee's hairstyle in this Music Video is really nice. It suits them a lot :) And they made the plot kinda obvious....if you paid attention :) But, I don't really know the exact plot though. Will share with you the plot later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment